TH_722

Re: [Release] Kawasaki KX450F 2013

Post by TH_722 »

Maybe if people had some respect they wouldnt rip
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Or people could respect the creators wishes and not rip the bike from the get go like what has happened in the community. Think of it this way, if it hadn't been ripped at all previously, you would more than likely have the psd.
Donate if you like My Creations
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MAD Productions

Post by ChicoMartins »

i obviously respect your opinion!
and i know you respect mine!
i can't speak for you because i am not you!
i myself requested the psd for my team and the guy could have just say no instead of!
WTF! ARE YOU KIDDING ME FUCK YOU YOU DICK!
all that when a simple no could close the buisness... :roll:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You asked me for the template and offered to trade it for the psd of a jacket. That's the reason for the response you got.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
danny

Post by danny »

Get over it people ripped it and nobodies getting it, use the rmz that attacker made. That suzuki is fresh

Team: xFire mayneeeeeeeee
xFire: rocketmandan946
XBL: fp cycloNe
m121c

Post by m121c »

ChicoMartins wrote: and why to do all that work so people were it and then get a cooler bike with psd and just send that to the garbage!
I'm a pretty self centered selfish asshole. I make things because I like to make cool things, push my abilities, and I make it for me because I enjoy it. I don't make things for this community, I won't speak for others but I feel some creators feel the same way, so just be happy the creators that do feel this way shared their selfishness a little by releasing what they wanted to release. For free at that.

As far as someone coming out with the same thing with a psd and mine gets put on the side, I could give two shits as long as I know mine looks better. :lol:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

m121c wrote:
ChicoMartins wrote: and why to do all that work so people were it and then get a cooler bike with psd and just send that to the garbage!
I'm a pretty self centered selfish asshole. I make things because I like to make cool things, push my abilities, and I make it for me because I enjoy it. I don't make things for this community, I won't speak for others but I feel some creators feel the same way, so just be happy the creators that do feel this way shared their selfishness a little by releasing what they wanted to release. For free at that.

As far as someone coming out with the same thing with a psd and mine gets put on the side, I could give two shits as long as I know mine is BIGGER. :lol:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

m121c wrote:

As far as someone coming out with the same thing with a psd and mine gets put on the side, I could give two shits as long as I know mine looks better. :lol:
Pamlex86
Team: API Motorsports

Post by Pamlex86 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Pamlex86 wrote:Releases are pretty much useless without template, no one wants to ride stock/other team bikes. So I think ALL bike releases should come with template.
Okay since you seem as you are too good to ride just a stock bike, i ask myself how long it would take until custom bikes get useless.
I mean come on... some of you are really yelling "DONT GIVE US ANYTHING WE DONT DESERVE IT"...
And dont believe I will get annoyed someday, just cause you dont stop asking for it, it simply wont happen cause i dont see the point in beeing treated like a slave.
What I did mean about my post is its like someone releases his/hers team bikes, someone could maybe use it in single player but not multiplayer. I mean you would see your kawi used A LOT in multiplayer when/if psd is released, because no one do not really want to look like same as everybody else, they want to be unique! That's why the template is so crucial because it would give teams and privateers opportunity to use that bike and show respect by using it and telling it in "Thanks to"- section.
Mx645
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Mx645 »

To be honest most people asking for template probably cant skin! If they want to learn to skin why cant they use a different template. I understand that there are other good skiner's but andy's not going to release it and i understand why!
Charlie Way | Privateer
UID: 5103
yamaha#521 wrote: There should be some kind of IQ test before you could join the forums.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Thanks to the REAL creators like Attacker, m121c, KTM57 and some more, who somehow understand why I dont release the Template.
It seems as the others (most of them dont even know how to put numbers on a bike) wont understand what a "no" means, kinda hard to understand i guess :roll:
Oh and Chico, please, for gods sake, stop posting in this topic or message me ever again, you are annoying as fuark and you obviously cant really speak english. Stop lieing what i wrote you back, i never said F**k you you dick, thats simply wrong.
Oh and, no I dont want a jacket...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter

Post by ChicoMartins »

you said F*** you yes!
and i'm already over it!
riding hondas wich are better!
not saying that you are stupid creator or crappy!
no you are awesome! and you make the coolest things in the world!
not releasing it!
fine to me :|
Mx645
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Mx645 »

you said F*** you yes!
and i'm already over it!
riding hondas wich are better!
not saying that you are stupid creator or crappy!
no you are awesome! and you make the coolest things in the world!
not releasing it!
fine to me :|
Someone didn't listen to Andy again!!!!!!!!! he clearly said stop posting in here!!!!!!!
Charlie Way | Privateer
UID: 5103
yamaha#521 wrote: There should be some kind of IQ test before you could join the forums.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

Chico, no means no, every release topic for a bike, or in upcoming skins, i see you saying "are you going to release a template?" i have no room to speak, but its annoying as hell. not trying to be an ass, but you have to understand that if a creator doesn't release his/her template, there is a reason for it, they aren't forced to release it. Yes i would love to have it, but I'm not going to be up andy's ass all the time, asking for it. Please, just stop commenting on here, dragging on the argument. Thank you.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
ChicoMartins
Crushed Dissenter

Post by ChicoMartins »

ok maybe it's annoying... but it's just a simple question! no need to make a big case of it! :)
and another thing... i can post here whenever i want.
andy hack is not the king of the forum to tell everyone what to do.