Models that would add atmosphere.

Post about creating and skinning models here
DJ99X

Re: Models that would add atmosphere.

Post by DJ99X »

It would be good if there was a 4th file that was loaded in the statues file (along with object, skin, and collision) that gave a set of orders on where the object should move respective to where it is placed. There should be a number in the file that tells the program how many times the orders should be looped. With this, you could have cars going along roads, or have something appear as if its floating.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

UFO?

But yeah, I think that there should also be a self-level command in game too. It'd level with the Y-axis, and also a duplicator that is like the decals for bales and banners. Well, for everything, but those two along with stakes could really use it.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

What we need here, is the program that jlv used to make the 30 second guy animation. The problem with that is, that he did it in linux meaning that he would need to reconfigure the code to allow us to do animated gif's like that in windows. The possibilities with animated gif's would be endless, although 2d.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Cheering crowds, pitboard guys, women, 2-d cars (?), fire, etc.

Also, maybe have billboards that weren't viewed straight on. Have you ever seen the old style fires, where they have 3 planes or whatever that intersect in a X, and each are a gif image that make it look 3d? That'd be helpful for Vegetation things, like grass, bushes, and trees. (RBR comes to mind)
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

About models for tracks i dont think we need more objects for AMA , GP themes , its good
Actually we need different themes , like private tracks , farm tracks, local track , somebody understand:?And yes we need better trees/grass for make our enviaroment looks like that games
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yes, with more objects will be more better like a farm theme, remember "THE GARDENER SX" by alex, or roberts yard at mcm2 :) , but in my opinion, ama or gp ambience are the best
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Over Under SX Bridge!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

think you could change the 30 second guy into a hot supercross girl? haha.... and upgrade the dog house! (the thing in the middle of all the starting gates) ill let you know if i have anymore.....wait a second i do! haha... make signature jerseys like bubba's windham's even emig henry lamson mcgrath albertson pastranna villipoto canard hill evens reed alessi charmicheal dowd you can even go wayyy back and do some research on decostner bailey let me know what you think.... thats just some of the thousands of riders i can name haha let me know if you need any of there first names as in the older riders case you dont know who they are
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

and if its possible make a pitbike!! a 110 just raise the suspension and make the plastics a little smaller and see if you can make it look like a bbr 110
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

I have made serveral objects in google sketchup, you can download them off the 3d warehouse website. Im not too good with making objects with modeling programs, but u can dl them in the (.zip) format import them into the program you use and use them as a template if you want
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... 1272063471
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

DankeKTM21 wrote:yes, with more objects will be more better like a farm theme, remember "THE GARDENER SX" by alex, or roberts yard at mcm2 :) , but in my opinion, ama or gp ambience are the best
Man honestly thats a shit comparation , you didnt understand or what?
You want ride all tracks on MXS with AMA GP theme ? thats fucking bored c'mom look around
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

_Factory'BR21_ wrote:
DankeKTM21 wrote:yes, with more objects will be more better like a farm theme, remember "THE GARDENER SX" by alex, or roberts yard at mcm2 :) , but in my opinion, ama or gp ambience are the best
Man honestly thats a shit comparation , you didnt understand or what?
You want ride all tracks on MXS with AMA GP theme ? thats fucking bored c'mom look around
:| wtf happen to you man, im saying i want more objects, but in my opinion, ama or gp ambience are the best

en mi opinion el ambiente del AMA o el GP es el mejor
em meu opiniões o habitação do Ela AMA ou GP é o melhor

u understand now?
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

first of all i dont speak spanish and your portuguese is not understandable :P Yes i see what you mean but i think we already have some objects for GP tracks
I like them too but we need diferent themes
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yes i used a translator ¬¬ but you understand what it says thought
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I'll model a doghouse too.

Got any references you would want it off of?